The Explorer Hotel
The Explorer Hotel has always been the preferred place to stay for business and leisure travelers visiting the North. We continue to host guests for required travel while there are concerns around COVID-19.
Providing comfortable, clean and safe environments for our guests and employees remains our top priority. We will continue our commitment to maintain the highest standards of hygiene throughout the Hotel.
We have implemented several preventative measures to help keep our hotel environment as safe and clean as possible including:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 cleaning and sanitation practices and protocols are now in place detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus including, but not limited to implementing frequent cleaning of high-touch areas and availability of hand sanitizer throughout the hotel.
- Adherence to the Public Health Agency of Canada procedures in case there is a suspected or confirmed case amongst our employees or guests (further information is provided using the link below).
- Following other recommended procedures and protocols issued by the World Health Organization (WHO), Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
We will continue to monitor coronavirus updates and will respond accordingly based on the advice of governments, national, international and local public health authorities.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and we hope this gives you further confidence in the actions and measures we are taking on your behalf to ensure your stay at The Explorer Hotel is comfortable and safe.
Please find below specific Safety Protocols, Physical Distancing Floor Plans and Temporary Menus.
Conferences, Meetings, & Events (CME)
- CME Safety Protocols
- Physical Distancing Floor Plans
- 2020 Catering Package - New Food Safety Protocols
Restaurant & Lounge